In addition to identifying trends through our daily interactions with companies and job seekers, we conduct extensive research on hiring and employment issues. Read about our latest research, including results from our ongoing surveys of CFOs, CIOs, lawyers, advertising and marketing executives, human resources managers, senior managers and workers.
MENLO PARK, Calif., Nov. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
Join executives from Robert Half Legal, Protiviti and Smartsheet for a complimentary, one-hour webinar, Vendor Risk Management: Critical Strategies for Today's Legal Teams.
Produced in conjunction with West LegalEdcenter, a Thomson Reuters business, the live webinar event is preapproved for continuing legal education (CLE)* and continuing professional education (CPE)** credit.
After completing this webinar, attendees will be able to:
Paul Kooney, Managing Director, IT Security and Data Privacy, Protiviti
Jolene Marshall, Vice President of Legal, Smartsheet
Sunny Sanghani, Managing Director, Consulting Solutions, Robert Half Legal
Jamy J. Sullivan, J.D., Executive Director, Robert Half Legal
Thursday, November 21, at 11 a.m. PT/1 p.m. CT/2 p.m. ET
Register online and enter promotional code AVW27 for complimentary program: https://westlegaledcenter.com/program_guide/course_detail.jsf?videoCourseId=100264384.
- CLE credit is offered for these states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, KS, ME, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, TN, UT, VT, WI, WV.
- West LegalEdcenter provides accreditation. Details are available for each state accreditation on the program registration page.
- Attendees may be able to self-apply for credits in states not listed.
- 1 unit of CPE credit will be offered for this webinar via the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (Field of study: Specialized Knowledge & Applications).
- Advanced preparation: None
- Prerequisites: None
- Learning level: Beginner
- Delivery method: Group internet-based
- Refund policy: Not applicable
About Robert Half Legal
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions for law firms and corporate legal departments. With North American and global locations, Robert Half Legal provides a customized approach, including managed review, legal project management and eDiscovery services, to help organizations handle constantly changing workloads. The company offers in-demand expertise across practice areas, as well as highly skilled legal professionals on a temporary, project and full-time basis. More information about our full suite of legal staffing and consulting solutions can be found at roberthalflegal.com.
SOURCE Robert Half Legal