In addition to identifying trends through our daily interactions with companies and job seekers, we conduct extensive research on hiring and employment issues. Read about our latest research, including results from our ongoing surveys of CFOs, CIOs, lawyers, advertising and marketing executives, human resources managers, senior managers and workers.
MENLO PARK, Calif., Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Robert Half Management Resources will present a session on compensation trends at the upcoming Institute of Internal Auditors General Audit Management Conference on Tuesday, March 20 in Orlando, Fla. Paul McDonald, senior executive director of Robert Half Management Resources, will speak with Doug Anderson, global finance director of The Dow Chemical Company.
The program, "Managing Compensation While Building a World-Class Audit Function," is designed for executives leading career or rotational functions and will explore the following:
- The essential steps to evaluating a compensation structure
- How to address resource limitations; what to do when there's no flexibility in starting salaries
- Managing employee expectations around promotions, compensation and perks
- The most meaningful rewards for top performers aside from salary and benefits
- Hiring with an eye for retention – what it means for the rotational function; proven strategies that career and rotational executives can implement
For more information about the conference including registration details, please visit www.theiia.org/iia-training/conferences/2012-gam-about/.
About Robert Half Management Resources
Robert Half Management Resources is the premier provider of senior-level finance, accounting and business systems professionals on a project and interim basis. The company has more than 150 locations worldwide and offers online job search services at www.roberthalfmr.com. Follow Robert Half Management Resources at twitter.com/roberthalfmr for workplace news.
SOURCE Robert Half Management Resources